Friday, April 16, 2010

I spent last week, editing photos from the UD Party and getting posted online, and I am now updating and cleaning up my website this week and next. I feel there is just too much clutter in the index.

I am using Flickr to store some old photos for viewing and instead of having 6 or 7 weddings listed in the index, I will have one page referencing the different weddings, and then create links to view them elsewhere. I will still show have one or two most recent weddings and events to view, but the listing at the top of the page will be be smaller and less overwhelming.

I am hoping this will in turn make it easier for prospective clients to view.

I also used some creative time to print and frame more photos for the studio. The walls are filling up nicely.

Feel free to stop by either place and see (online or the studio on St Nicholas Ave) The studio is small, but I am trying to make the best of it until I can afford something larger.

I will need to update some of my studio photos soon. Once we get building issues resolved, I hope to have a grand opening and open house early this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment